Be a part of a truly collaborative professional learning community that celebrates teacher knowledge and experience! Join our rich conversations around effective practices, current research and professional readings. Engage in writing to become a better teacher of writing. Share your experiences, discoveries, and concerns about teaching, and learn from other outstanding teachers!
We are excited to announce the dates for the NCWP’s 2018 Summer Institute. In our Hybrid Summer Institute, we will combine face-to-face events that bookend an engaging online collaborative experience. The bulk of the program will take place online, so you can participate from the comfort of your home or classroom! Participants will receive a nominal stipend, and may purchase 6 CSU, Chico graduate credits for $360. Please share this information with any teachers and colleagues, across all grade levels and all content areas, whom you think would benefit from and contribute to our program. Site cohorts are encouraged to apply.
- Orientation: April 28, 9:00-3:00
- Orientation Part 2 (Online) 9:00 – 12:00
- Pre-Institute Retreat: June 19- 21, 9:00-3:30
- Online Coaching Day (1 hour appointments): June 22
- Online Institute: June 25 through July 6th, 9:00-12:00 and 1:00 -3:00
- most afternoons we do not meet online; no meeting July 4
- Colloquium: July 9 & 10
Please complete the online form below before April 14th, 2018
Please feel free to contact us with any questions: